We are Poet Farmer, and we like to work together in close harmony with our clients.
For example for 3M, BMW, Siemens but also a story telling website for Netherlands Institute of Multiparty Democracy, or a tool for International IDEA to test constitutions on their gender neutrality. We like to take on complicated projects, and break them down into understandable matter.
But why should you want to work with us?
We are a happy place for people with a passion for web technology, an office in a house, ergonomic furniture (standing desks, yay!), yummy lunches and a bunch of nice colleagues. Enjoying your job is important to us, which also means we look for people with passion and ambition. Work hard and smart for our clients and create stuff that looks and works awesome! No cutting corners. We are looking for someone who wants to do what they love, and make a difference.
We prefer to focus on what we are good at, with regards to design this means a user centric approach through user stories, interaction design and visual design. For the development we rely on PHP/Laravel and WordPress. But the focus is always on the end product.
Enough about us
We are looking for you, the gearbox to keep our engine running smooth. So the team can keep focussed on what matters and can go, go go!
- Have tendencies to geek out, like to tinker with tech, are fascinated with creating awesome stuff for the web. You are driven to support and guide the team in the best way possible, not by cracking the whip.
- Care about the end user, your team ánd the client.
- Understand the difference between a manager and someone who is part of the team, and you understand which one we are looking for.
- Are involved with every aspect of the project, understand what the needs for the customer and know how to adjust design and technology to these needs. You don’t have to know how to code, but you should be able to understand what the team is working on (and why).
- Are ready to organize short and energetic stand-ups, manage a clear back-log, manage progress versus planning and are able to draw useful conclusions for future projects.
- Don’t like to wear formal wear.
Are you the needle in the haystack we are looking for?
Does the above enthuse you? Then write to us, I bet you have a bunch more questions, and so do we.
Write to us your motivation and attach your CV, to help you along, what we would like to know:
- What are you proud of, what is your biggest achievement?
- With what kind of tech do you play around with in your free time, what interests you?
- How you help a team of developers and designers do their thing?
- And what is your secret tactic in fighting for the most awesome-sauce result?
How to Apply
Click on the icon above this article, or send your CV and motivation to [email protected].